12/04/2008

Driving this road until death sets you free

I told you few months ago, when I post the mix I did that Zombie Zombie was a band to watch with an album to come. Here we are, the album is launched (for some times now, ok I'm a bit late but this is not the subject) on Versatile Records and of course it's great. If you are as big fan as me you should absolutely buy the 12" with the Joakim's remix that is a great piece of wax... Here you got the video of this track, Driving this road until death sets you free, made with animation of Action man-like caracters, beautiful, just beautiful ! Long live the zombies !





Oh, I almost forgot... Zombie Zombie is Cosmic Neman and Etienne Jaumet. Etienne did a solo 12" for Versatile too with an incredible remix by Ame...

2 commentaires:

Gerard a dit…

they're good but they're no Zombi.

Bimbo3000 a dit…

And what about the man who is back from the dead ? He's what I call a zombie !