18/05/2008

Les granges brulées

Photobucket



Les granges brulées is an old french movie directed by Jean Chapot in 1973. The principal protagonists are Simone Signoret with Alain Delon and that is a big deal... I didn't had the chance to see the movie but I'd like to share two songs of the score produced by Jean-Michel Jarre. The tracks come from the cd cause the only time I saw the LP, it was VERY expensive... Jean-Michel Jarre realised this stuff before doing his famous Oxygene, it's a kind of pre-electronica full of tension with short tracks. The two tracks you have here are the last but probably the strongest of the score. Enjoy !


La chanson des granges brulées

Le pays de Rose

1 commentaire:

BooBou a dit…

Nice post ;)
I'm crazy about this soundtrack, my girlfriend offered me it for my birthday...