02/03/2009

Oh my god that's the funky shit part. 1

Photobucket


When I asked Roger B to give me some stuff for the blog I thought he'll gonna do a hip hop mix as he's a great fan of the golden era (Pete Rock, Primo and so on...). This guy is tricky ! Instead of that he did a various blend of funky breaks, old school electro and broken beat... and I like it !

Roger B - Oh my god, it's the funky shit part. 1


1 - Daryl Hall & John Oates - I can't go for that

2 - David Bowie - Let's dance

3 - Chic - Soup for one

4 - The Evasions - Wikka wrap

5 - Jazzanova feat Danny Krivit - Theme from belle et fou

6 - Crusho - Someone to love

7 - Truby Trio - Carajillo

8 - MJ vs HC - Remember the time (Roy Boogie's brukup)

9 - Rob Base & Dj E-z Rock - Get on the dance floor

10 - Inner City - Big fun

11 - Slim - It's in the mix (Chateau Flight remix)

Aucun commentaire: