18/06/2009

Oh my god it's the funky shit part 2

Photobucket



It's a quite unusual sound today for Electric-Spanking but I asked my friend Fantaz (check the picture just above...) to give me a mix : 30 minutes, 20 tracks, this guy comes from hip hop as you guess... A modern b-boy in fact but what please me most is that is always put a brazilian track from Sergio Mendes or something like that in his mixes ! Dance, tease, shake your booty !


Fantaz - So what then mix


1 - Eddie Bo - From this day on
2 - Y society - Dizzy
3 - Trio Mocoto - Swinga sambaby
4 - Skull Snaps meete Discolobos - El snap cubano
5 - The Cool Kids - What it is
6 - Chromeo - My girl is calling me (a liar)
7 - The Chemical Brothers - Leave home / Dizzee Rascal - Pussyole (Acapella)
8 - Santogold - Creator
9 - Kid Cudi - Day'n'nite
10 - Lloyd Robinson - Cuss cuss
11 - Benga & Coki - Night
12 - Chase & Status - Easter jam
13 - Diplo - Newsflash feat. Sandra Melody
14 - Ludacris - What's your fantasy (Art of Moments in Love reedit)
15 - 2 Live Crew - Shake a lil' somethin'
16 - Curtis Mayfield - Move on up
17 - Chinese Man - Ayoyo
18 - Mux Mool - Merlin fist (Passin' me by reedit)
19. -The Qemists - Dem na like me feat. Wiley
20 - Long time outro

Aucun commentaire: